By Arsenal Handicraft /// Madison Height, MI
- Antique gold ink printed on heavy 100# cover stock
-Measures 5.25" x 8.5"
- Letterpress printed on a table top press
- 48 blank, 70# text weight French Paper Recycled White Pages
- French Paper gold Mod Tone end pages.
- Cover stock made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Staple bound
- Designed, printed and assembled in the U.S.A.
The Heirloom Blanket tells the story of both craft and inspiration and uses the finest worsted wool sourced from Maine, dyed and spun by Jagger yarns. 100% NC, USA Made....
Lil ceramic dish. BY Object Enthusiast.